According to Shree Swami Atmanand Saraswati, Education is a social process, which prepares individuals to lead a meaningful and defined life. Through education society imparts its Knowledge, Skills, Values and Behavioral patterns to its younger generations.
Shree Swami Atmanand Saraswati was the greatest philosopher and a great social reformer. He laid foundation of Shree Tapi Brahmcharyashram Sabha Trust in 1924. In the vast area of 80,000 sq.mt. a dream to foster humans with good education and health facilities was hatched and now the trust has become a dense tree with many institutions dwelling under it, Shree Swami Atmanand Saraswati Institute of Technology [SSASIT] being one of them.
The Management of Shree Tapi Brahmcharyashram Sabha Trust is whole heartedly committed towards providing world – class educational facilities and global opportunities to the youth at their door – steps. It believes that Shree Swami Atmanand Saraswati Vidyasankul must not only be the best, it must also serve as a model for others and ensure that, together, we all make a significant global impact.
Governing body realized that in the coming dynamic global era, knowledge would be power and thus, education should be focused. About 17,000 students are taking valuable education at Shree Swami AtmanandSaraswati Vidyasankul.
Educational Institutes Managed By Shree Tapi Brahmcharyashram Sabha Trust, Surat are:
- Shree Swami AtmanandSaraswati Institute of Technology.
- Shree TapiBrahmcharyashram Sabha College of Diploma Engineering.
- O. H. NazarAyurvedic College.
- Shree Swami AtmanandSaraswati Institute of Management & Information Sciences.
- Shree J.B.DharukawalaMahila Arts College.
- Shree J.D.Gabani Commerce College.
- M.N.J. Patel Secondary School.
- Surat Diamond Association Girls High School.
- SuratSahkari Spinning Mills Primary School.
- Dr. K. S. Thakar Girls Primary School.
- Shree TapiBrahmcharyashram Sabha Balbhavan.
Non – Educational Institutes Managed by Shree Tapi Brahmcharyashram Sabha Trust, Surat are:
- Shree Indira Gaushala.
- Shree Jamnabaa General Hospital & Maternity Home, Begampura, Surat.
- Shree Swami AtmanandSaraswatiAyurvedic Hospital, Station Road,Surat.