The Student's Grievance Cell desires to promote and maintain a conducive and unprejudiced educational environment.
The objectives of Students Grievance Cell include the following:
- To support, those students who have been deprived of the services offered by the College, for which he/she is entitled.
- To make officials of the College responsive, accountable and courteous in dealing with the students.
- To ensure effective solution to the student's grievances with an impartial and fair approach.
The Cell enables a student to express feelings by initiating and pursuing the grievance procedure in accordance with
the rules and regulations of the College. 'Student's Grievance Cell' enquires and analyses the nature and pattern
of the grievances in a strictly confidential manner. Emphasis on procedural fairness has been given with a view to
"the right to be heard and right to be treated without bias".
Students' Grievance Procedure
- Redressal of Students' Grievances to solve their academic and administrative problems.
- To co-ordinate between students and Departments / Sections to redress the grievances.
- To guide ways and means to the students to redress their problems.
The grievance procedure is a machinery to sort out the issues between student and college.
It is a means by which a student who believe that, he / she has been treated unfairly with respect to his / her
academic / administrative affairs or is convinced to be discriminated is redressed. It is a device to settle a problem.
It enables to express feelings by initiating and pursuing the grievance procedure in accordance with the rules and
regulations of the college. It involves a process of investigation in which 'Student's Grievance Cell' enquires and
analyses the nature and pattern of the grievances in a strictly confidential manner. Matters are disclosed to only
those, who have a legitimate role in resolving the matter. Emphasis on procedural fairness has been given with a view
to "the right to be heard and right to be treated without bias".
SSASIT Grievances Redressal Committee shall not entertain following issues.
- Decisions of the Academic Council / Board of studies and other academic / administrative committees constituted by the college.
- Decisions with regard to award of scholarships / fee concessions / awards / medals.
- Decisions made by college under the Discipline Rules and Misconduct.
- Decisions of the college in admissions of my courses.
- Decisions of the competent authority on assessment and examination result.