Computer engineering department currently offers under graduate program to students.
Computer Engineering Program Educational Objective:
- Engineering problem definition and solution using engineering analysis, experimentation, and creativity based on sound mathematical and scientific principles.
- Computer systems, components, processes design requiring knowledge of the discipline, teamwork, communication skills and an ability to work with a diverse set of constraints.
- Productive engineering practice, research or management using technical, hands-on and professional knowledge, skills and initiatives required for success in the public, private or academic sectors.
- Continuing education and learning on the job, experiential learning, leading and mentoring others and the ability to apply lessons learned to new situations.
Student Outcome for Computer Engineering:
- An ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science, and engineering.
- An ability to design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret data.
- An ability to design a system, component, or process to meet desired needs within realistic constraints such as economic, environmental, social, political, ethical, health and safety, manufacturability, and sustainability.
- An ability to function on multidisciplinary teams.
- An ability to identify, formulate, and solve engineering problems.
- An understanding of professional and ethical responsibility.
- The broad education necessary to understand the impact of engineering solutions in a global, economic, environmental, and societal context.
- An ability to use the techniques, skills, and modern engineering tools necessary for engineering practice.